Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
Nationals of certain countries do not need to apply for a B-1 Business Visa Visa or B-2 Visitor Visa. These nationals if they meet the requirements below are eligible to enter the United States temporarily under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
Requirements for the VWP:
- Citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country;
- A machine-readable passport issued by the participating country that is valid for six months beyond intended stay;
- Period of stay is no more than 90 days as a temporary visitor for business or pleasure;
- Have a round-trip transportation ticket if traveling by air or sea with a carrier that has signed a VWP agreement with the U.S. government; and
- The employee must be admissible into the United States; "admissible" means not having certain criminal or immigration violation history and/or undesirable traits identified by the United States government.
List of Countries Currently in the Visa Waiver Program: For updates on current listing check http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html#countries
|Greece||The Netherlands||United Kingdom|
Experienced immigration lawyers at the Law Office of Shane D. Scott will assist you in determining whether you are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program and preparing you for the consulate interview. For assistance, contact our office at 800.230.0744 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: shanescottlaw.