Green Card through Fiancé (e) Visa

If you are living outside of the United States and engaged to be married to a US citizen then you may be able to come to the United States for the wedding on a fiancé visa (K-1 visa). Fiancé (e) visas are helpful if the US citizen fiancé (e) is not able to travel to your home country for the wedding. Upon entering the US on a fiancé (e) visa you may apply for permission to start working immediately. Also, your unmarried children under 21 years old may accompany you on your fiancé (e) visa as a k-2 visa holder. You should note also that fiancée visas last for 90 days during which time you must get married to your US citizen fiancée.

Requirements for Fiancé Visa

  • US fiancé must be a US citizen
  • Both parties must be legally able to marry
  • You must have a genuine intention to marry your US fiancé once you get here and
  • Both parties must have met and seen each other in person within the past two years (some exceptions apply).

We at the Law Office of Shane D. Scott are commitment to reuniting families who choose to come to the United States through the use of a fiancée visa. Our New York fiancée visa attorney will advise you as the various compartments of the fiancée visa paperwork and make sure that said application is done correctly initially so that you can reunite with US fiancée as expeditiously as possible. For assistance with your fiancée visa contact our New York City fiancée visa lawyers at (800) 230-0744 or or Skype: shanescottlaw..

Client Reviews

I had the pleasure of hiring Shane as my Real Estate attorney. He is the epitome of professionalism and efficiency. Closing on a house can be convoluted, tedious and stressful unless you work with Shane. There was no problem big enough for him or anything he didn't immediately tackle. I had full...

- Gaudí T.

Shane has been giving me real estate advice even before I hired him as my lawyer. He gives great and sound advice, explains everything and he always return my calls fast.

- Vena.

As a 1st time seller in the borough of Queens and upon a verbal recommendation I utilized Attorney Shane Scott. He was extremely helpful as my closing attorney, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process.

- Delores.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Good Representation in Real Estate Matters
  2. 2 Aggressive Advocacy for Accident Victims
  3. 3 Guidance for Foreign Nationals Coming to the US
Fill out the contact form or call us at (800) 230-0744 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message